Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sneak Peak at Sassalina.......

I decided to call the new design for the doggie clothes I am making, Sassalina. The fabric is Basic Grey and just seems so sassy to me. There are going to be two cute ruffles and a super cute button! Take a look.
 The bottom piece folded under the button will be the bodice. I can't wait to get it finished.
 Some designs will be originals and only available in certain sizes, small sizes. These clothes are tailored to the super petite pet. Then I will have fabrics, buttons, and styles you can choose from to have a custom made outfit for your furry pet. New styles are coming so keep checking back. I will not have the product available to purchase until after the 17th this month. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I see your add that you are looking for people to sew. I would totally be interested in that. Check out my etsy graceyloudesigns.etsy.com to see my work. I tried to contact you with your link but it didnt work. To contact me my email is hansenfamily2005@yahoo.com.
    Thanks
    Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete