Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Best Web Site Designer - CJI Web Studio

Well my web site is now completely working no thanks to me. I designed it and then tried to do all the html coding for it and made a gigantic mess of my site! Thank goodness I found Dawn at CJI Web Studio. She is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! Can not say it enough. She took my designs and worked her magic and made my site work, YEA! Not only did she make it all work, she resized my images, helped me with some other images, fixed my homepage tables, and gave me some what I am sure is "insider" advice on how to do some things on my site, because if I had messed with it any longer I would have pulled out all my hair. So when you need a web site or just some help with it I highly recommend her. Click on the picture above and you will be directed to her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment