Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Preview of the Doggie Clothes

I have two Chihuahuas and they are very tiny, one is 1 1/2 lbs. and the other one is 2 lbs. One is black and one is white, both girls. I can NEVER find clothes that are small enough for them so I decided to make them some cute girlie dresses. I have designed these and am still working out the final product but here is a preview of what I want to create.

 These are super small and I will be making them at different sizes. Also I am making them so you can put a bow on them or leave it off.

 This is Winnie. She did not want to stand up so it is hard to see where the little dress hits on her back. It barely goes to her tail, so it is not too long.



 Here is another design. This one is even smaller than the other one and my little girls were too big for it. I think I measured wrong :( but it is really cute, I thought.


All the dresses and coats will be adjustable around the belly, the neck size will have to be exact. There will be designs for winter which will have a cotton lining for warmth and summer styles which will not be lined.

I am thinking of Missy Moo Designs for the name or something like that. Can't decide. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment