Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Sunday Cyber Stroll

Sunday is a great day to relax in front of the computer and check out all the great blogs and products out there in this great big cyber world. I have decided to call it My Sunday Cyber Stroll and I will be doing this every Sunday. I am going to be strolling around the internet looking at great blogs and products I like. So tune in every Sunday to stroll with me and enjoy my great finds.

click to visit Milo's Creations website!
The first shop I am strolling to is called Milo's Creations. This is a super fun shop! She offers dress up costumes for all year round fun.

Not only does she have Girls Dress Up Costumes , but Boy Dress Up Costumes too! I so wish I had found this site prior to this past Halloween. The costumes are so cute and a lot less than I paid for my boys costumes this year.

 But what I particularly liked, well let me explain why first. I have 3 boys! Boys, Boys, Boys!!! Uugghhh, I love them to death but could I get a little pink please, no luck. So back to what I found at her shop. Animal Print Leg Warmers, aahhh these are so cute! These fabulous little things will make your baby or toddler look so super cute. They are made with 100% ringspun cotton and are very comfy. Layer them under skirts, or wear them with shorts to add a little bit of warmth without giving up style. I love the giraffe ones the best. Now I just need a little girl to put them on.
 Don't forget to stroll on over to her blog . It is super cute and love the fact she has 3 boys too!




Ok moving right on. Now I will stroll on over to visit Bibs, Burpies & Beyond.


This store is literally Baby Paradise! You will find all the best gear here, blankets, pacifiers, and everything in between. 
My absolute fav is the Handmade Boutique Nap Mats, not only is it incredibly clever but handmade. I LOVE HANDMADE! Ok I wish I had one of these when I was working and had my first little monster. This nap map is perfect for the working mom. The pillow and blanket are all wrapped up in this bag. This nap map rolls out and provides a plush pillow and soft padding with an attached fleece blanket to make nap time warm and comfy. When you are ready to go just roll it up and attach with Velcro and grab the straps and your off. Super easy, and super affordable. Add some embroidery and it is perfect
She has some great sales going on now, so start shopping and cross off some of those names on that Christmas list of yours!


Well that was fun! Now you have two great new shops to browse around and find some great gifts. Christmas is less than 2 months away and what a better way to fight the traffic and people than to shop online. So support the little shops, support handmade, and support Made in the USA! Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment