Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

Well I am completely stuffed, and is it wrong I am working on Thanksgiving. Oh well, no rest for the wicked right? Tomorrow is Black Friday, I DO NOT shop on Black Friday, never have and never will. I am slowly becoming addicted to shopping online. I do however like to shop at boutique stores or one of a kind shops locally. I support local businesses, made in the USA, anything handmade and definitely mom shops like mine. With that in mind if you are in the Idaho Falls area like I wish I was, you MUST stop into the Crackleberry Boutique. Love, Love this shop. Somehow every time I go in there I want something and most times everything! Not to mention I have a little spot with some cute originals from Sweetwater Lane. The Crackleberry Boutique is located at 3160 E 17th Street, Suite 170, if you get lost give them a call and you can get directions 208-522-5611. Here is a peak of what their Black Friday sale will be.
Happy Holidays Sweetwater Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment